View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
 ROAR RS Discussion and Feedbacks 
Advertiser
Advertiser

Marlboro wrote:
Ooiiii! Both of you gila liao izit?? If can not get to sleep, join the rounding mah... Stay up whole night TCSS...! Siao ah both of you! :P

I not at Nabooos man where no men has gone but got knockoff work at that time. Heeheehee.... :oops: :shock:

These also goes to show we are dedicated to Rseries man. Right Bro scuby..... :oops: :idea: :oops: :idea: ... Heeheehee
Bro your friend from FD club will be changing to the ROAR RS later. o) o)

Sat May 17, 2008 11:32 am
Over Rev
Over Rev

I round finish than come back TCSS with you ma!

wahahhaha... :P

okok..
Please do not disturb this thread... :D

Marlboro wrote:
Ooiiii! Both of you gila liao izit?? If can not get to sleep, join the rounding mah... Stay up whole night TCSS...! Siao ah both of you! :P

Sat May 17, 2008 1:56 pm
7500 rpm
7500 rpm

Anyone here using Roar currently had used KIC before?? Care to share the different??

Sat May 17, 2008 3:46 pm
7000 rpm
7000 rpm

sinnedmal wrote:
Marlboro wrote:

I not at Nabooos man where no men has gone but got knockoff work at that time. Heeheehee.... :oops: :shock:

These also goes to show we are dedicated to Rseries man. Right Bro scuby..... :oops: :idea: :oops: :idea: ... Heeheehee

HiRoyz,

Is it Emrick he kenna deep deep poison by me. Cos, last time he tested my vehicle with the plus with the UTR. He was Whoa... When I told him about the Roar RS he said sure or not. You ask him later.

Regards
sinnedmal

Sat May 17, 2008 3:47 pm
Advertiser
Advertiser

royzgan wrote:
sinnedmal wrote:
Marlboro wrote:

HiRoyz,

Is it Emrick he kenna deep deep poison by me. Cos, last time he tested my vehicle with the plus with the UTR. He was Whoa... When I told him about the Roar RS he said sure or not. You ask him later.

Regards
sinnedmal
Oh yes, he enjoy very much. :lol: thk you very much bro.

Sat May 17, 2008 9:44 pm
Advertiser
Advertiser

Anyone here using Roar currently had used KIC before?? Care to share the different??
Anyone? 1 of :roll: the member from Vios club just change from KIC to ROAR RS, he did tell me the diff but is not rite for me to share. anyone can share pls.??? :roll:

Sat May 17, 2008 9:58 pm
5500 rpm
5500 rpm

ct13 wrote:
Anyone? 1 of :roll: the member from Vios club just change from KIC to ROAR RS, he did tell me the diff but is not rite for me to share. anyone can share pls.??? :roll:

ironheart can share on this as he was on KIC before RS.

Collating Pulstar order for July'10 from now till end of this week 25th July'10.

Iridium _ $100 (Set of 4 plugs)

Platinum_$90 (Set of 4 plugs)

Sun May 18, 2008 12:26 am
Advertiser
Advertiser

royzgan wrote:
ct13 wrote:

ironheart can share on this as he was on KIC before RS.
I remember now. ironheart was using kic before motul 300v, after motul he change to RS. must ask him to share. o)

Sun May 18, 2008 9:10 am
Over Rev
Over Rev

Well, using Roar for a few days, this is what I observed...
1) Roar have better response and more power when acceleration as compared to initially when i changed to KIC.
2) Engine is quieter now. Not sure if it is due to new oil changed.
3) As for FC, still monitoring... I will update after a few tanks of petrol and constant travelling on the similar driving habits.

So far this is what I feel. I have to use the oil for a longer period before I can give a fair comparison.

Ironheart is out happying... so when he is back online... he will give another FR i guess...

cheers!
scuby

Sun May 18, 2008 11:00 am
7500 rpm
7500 rpm

Still monitoring on the FC...
As for temp, I guess I will have to wait for ironheart FR...
I poor... no gauge to monitor...
kekekeke... :D

Told u use your hands to test liao lor, thought u said ok? :lol:

Sun May 18, 2008 11:21 pm
Profile WWW
7500 rpm
7500 rpm

Ok, back from KL. My review... ITS GOOD!!!

Both way up and down cruise at 140-150km/h (not purposely), i could hardly hear the engine!!! And it felt as easy like cruising at 90-100km/h!!! Purposely off the ICE to hear it, my family also amazed when i told them the speed i am travelling. Oil temp also very stable at 88 - 90 deg throughout whole journey even whacking to 180km/h many times (did shoot up to ard 96 deg but drop back to 90 pretty fast) and non stop travelling for almost 3 hrs each way with atmospheric temp @ ard 35 deg. To me, thats pretty impressive. The silence of the engine is really for one to hear. Too bad i didnt go Genting else the last top stretch will be best to test.

As for FC, with such driving and full load plus city travel, FC was ard 11.5km/l. Not a good gauge though as i really whacked too much... Thus when i top up at Gelang Patah b4 returning to Singapore, resetted the FC meter. Atmospheric temp 31 deg. Aircon 23 deg at speed 2. Half load with luggages. Highway travel @ ard 100 to 110km/h constant 14.8km/l until reach Yishun drop to 14.2km/l. Never have i hit such figures on other oil like KIC or Motul 300V. Even to and fro Airport from Yishun, highway all the way also 14.3km/l at best, normally reach home will drop to ard 13.6km/l. This have to monitor a few more tanks of normal driving like wat Bro Scuby said.

Verdict, so far very impressed with the oil :)

Sun May 18, 2008 11:37 pm
Profile WWW
7000 rpm
7000 rpm

I have myself been testing the oil. Rev like never before. I can feel that the vehicle is more responsive after yesterday. Seems to adapt to the condition of the driver. I just tap lightly on the pedal and the acceleration is very reactiive. Even on upslope several times the power was there. I had six pax on my vehicle today. There was some drag but accelerated found vehicle was able to willing to go even did some overtaking was really astonishing. I would say compared to Titanium Plus, it was much better. As for fuel consumption I am still monitoring.

Mon May 19, 2008 12:16 am
7000 rpm
7000 rpm

Any Bro who are doing EO changing on this coming Tuesday @ Sin Ming? Wanna meet up tcss while waiting...? :)

Mon May 19, 2008 12:39 am
Over Rev
Over Rev

Your gauge more "choon"...

wahahhahaa...

so need your FC...

ironheart wrote:
scuby wrote:
Still monitoring on the FC...
As for temp, I guess I will have to wait for ironheart FR...
I poor... no gauge to monitor...
kekekeke... :D

Told u use your hands to test liao lor, thought u said ok? :lol:

Mon May 19, 2008 12:55 am
1500 rpm
1500 rpm

Ok, back from KL. My review... ITS GOOD!!!

Both way up and down cruise at 140-150km/h (not purposely), i could hardly hear the engine!!! And it felt as easy like cruising at 90-100km/h!!! Purposely off the ICE to hear it, my family also amazed when i told them the speed i am travelling. Oil temp also very stable at 88 - 90 deg throughout whole journey even whacking to 180km/h many times (did shoot up to ard 96 deg but drop back to 90 pretty fast) and non stop travelling for almost 3 hrs each way with atmospheric temp @ ard 35 deg. To me, thats pretty impressive. The silence of the engine is really for one to hear. Too bad i didnt go Genting else the last top stretch will be best to test.

As for FC, with such driving and full load plus city travel, FC was ard 11.5km/l. Not a good gauge though as i really whacked too much... Thus when i top up at Gelang Patah b4 returning to Singapore, resetted the FC meter. Atmospheric temp 31 deg. Aircon 23 deg at speed 2. Half load with luggages. Highway travel @ ard 100 to 110km/h constant 14.8km/l until reach Yishun drop to 14.2km/l. Never have i hit such figures on other oil like KIC or Motul 300V. Even to and fro Airport from Yishun, highway all the way also 14.3km/l at best, normally reach home will drop to ard 13.6km/l. This have to monitor a few more tanks of normal driving like wat Bro Scuby said.

Verdict, so far very impressed with the oil :)

mike/paul,

all come here chat abt roar rs har ... o) another compare mugen with roar before? mike u whack ahbee car never call me to try RSZ too .... :cry:

Roy,

long time no see if u still remembers me ...

Tue May 20, 2008 12:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next