View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 ROAR RS Discussion and Feedbacks 
Advertiser
Advertiser

hansom wrote:
sinnedmal wrote:
Hi Royz,

I believe my friend (Honda Accord) change his oil yesterday. I will ask him how he feels. Will post to you his response.

A or R ?

Sorry what you mean A or R?
I thk hansom asking accord or Euro R... anyway is Accord 2.0 o)

Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:01 am
0 rpm (Ignition Off)
0 rpm (Ignition Off)

I just changed my Texas Plus to Roar RS this afternoon.
Immediately after the change, I can feel that the rev is smoother and the gear seems can pull longer. :D
My RN3 was lightly and more responsive to the gas pedal.
This is my first feeling on the RS.

At night, driving back from my in-law place (Bedok) with 3 adults and 3 kids, I tried to test the oil.
I lived around Corporation Road (Jurong). The traffic was heavy at the start of the journey.
The pick up was smooth and the car seems to be eager to move.
I only managed to try along the stretch from Bukit Timah, I started to squeeze the rpm.
I must say the feeling was shiok... The rpm was very willingly to go higher but I stopped at 3K (120 km/h) due to kids on board.

This is just my own opinion. Hope the oil can get better after a few days of "run-in".
Overall, I am quite pleased with the change.
Thanks, Royzgan for meeting me and test drive with me.

I purposely refill my petrol just now to monitor the fuel consumption with the change.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:53 am
7000 rpm
7000 rpm

I just changed my Texas Plus to Roar RS this afternoon.
Immediately after the change, I can feel that the rev is smoother and the gear seems can pull longer. :D
My RN3 was lightly and more responsive to the gas pedal.
This is my first feeling on the RS.

At night, driving back from my in-law place (Bedok) with 3 adults and 3 kids, I tried to test the oil.
I lived around Corporation Road (Jurong). The traffic was heavy at the start of the journey.
The pick up was smooth and the car seems to be eager to move.
I only managed to try along the stretch from Bukit Timah, I started to squeeze the rpm.
I must say the feeling was shiok... The rpm was very willingly to go higher but I stopped at 3K (120 km/h) due to kids on board.

This is just my own opinion. Hope the oil can get better after a few days of "run-in".
Overall, I am quite pleased with the change.
Thanks, Royzgan for meeting me and test drive with me.

I purposely refill my petrol just now to monitor the fuel consumption with the change.

Hi Dave,

I agree with you cos I also using Platinium Plus ibefore using Roar.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:05 am
7000 rpm
7000 rpm

My Accord friend says thank-you. Another big Whoa for him as well. Heard a Suziki Swift friend seat on his vehicle also surprised on the performance of the car. especially the pickup , you may have another potential customer heading your way. He is recommending more friends.

Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:54 am
7000 rpm
7000 rpm

Heard you can also make engine oil for motor cycle. I may have friends interested. If you have let me know. Thanks.

Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:48 am
Advertiser
Advertiser

Hi Royz,

Heard you can also make engine oil for motor cycle. I may have friends interested. If you have let me know. Thanks.
Sure, we do have. let you know when is ready. thks bro

Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:48 pm
0 rpm (Ignition Off)
0 rpm (Ignition Off)

Royz, Here's my personal feel of the RS oil.

I am now 3K on the oil. As this is the most expensive oil, I expected it to be the best of all, not altogether a unrealistic expectations.
My past experience with fully synthetic are with all shell, mobil, esso, motul, Elf & chemlube. Frankly, there wasn't a huge difference between them....besides being smoother, quiter & how long it can last b4 feeling rough.

Frankly I wondered what Roar RS has in store for me! Changed my oil at 12K service at KM. You will feel immediately smoothness, and quietness of the oil. But it's expected! Crusing & idlig is totally quiet! But you told me it will get better over time & so I chose to FR now instead of 1K.
My understanding is most oil have friction modifiers in their oil, the oil causes the metal surfaces to glide smoothly between them.
Your nano tech actually does react & change the friction properties of contacting metal surfaces. I tell you this works! The smoothness I noticed is not in the oil, but the engine.

I droved the older 1st gen civic VTI & city vtec. They are more rev happy & smoother than the stream i-vtec units. Now I am pleased that my stream now posessed the same qualities now. When the engine is pushed, the engine 'roar' differently as before. Now it sounds pretty mean...i really didn't like the way the stock stream sounded when pushed...not a typical vtec engine noise....for those experienced the valve lift switch will know.

I m extremely happy & consider the roar oil & sprint booster to be a great combination = faster acceleration with great sound.

I now wait for it be get better over time & report how it feels ater 20k. I heard some guys even pushed it to 25-30k service interval with yr oil. I now think it's not so expensive considering it outlast other oil 2x & made my engine so much sweeter & agressive.

Fuel consumption wise...hard to report as I now drive differently coz of your oil! No thanks to you for the change! I think it improved coz last time i drives like crazy, it dips to 9+km/l, now my minimum is 10+ and still touch 12km/l if i relax a little.

Highly recommended. It's really the only oil i know & tested that can change the characteristic of the engine. It makes the engine much more responsive & all those mods starts to give their best! I agree with all the other testers here your oil truly Rocks! & the best i encountered by a huge margin. Good for both chiongters & cruisers..

Will report when it improves further!

It's something that need to be tried then you know the benefits...

Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:57 am
Advertiser
Advertiser

Hi Guys, any feedback from the users? Wanna hear from you guys. BTW, good news to all ROAR supporters and wannabe...to find out more..check it out from our website at www.roar.com.sg

Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:46 pm
0 rpm (Ignition Off)
0 rpm (Ignition Off)

Jason here.. Sorry for the late comment.. After using your oil, my car is running very smoothly.. As all the previous brands of oil i had use, indeed there is a big difference.. as a driver, I m realli impress.. Haha~ sori my english not good so i will juz stop here..

p/s: dun tell my dad i wrote this in office hr..

Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:03 pm
0 rpm (Ignition Off)
0 rpm (Ignition Off)

Post Re:
gimteckmotor wrote:
Hi Roy~

Jason here.. Sorry for the late comment.. After using your oil, my car is running very smoothly.. As all the previous brands of oil i had use, indeed there is a big difference.. as a driver, I m realli impress.. Haha~ sori my english not good so i will juz stop here..

p/s: dun tell my dad i wrote this in office hr..

Hi Bro, how thing. bro you use on your dad MBz?

ROAR Lubricant Singapore Pte Ltd value our customer's feedback and comments on our range of products. We want all our customers to enjoy and experience the difference from using our products. ROAR Lubricants aims to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12